Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like..

Christmas!!



And I'm so excited!

I helped decorate Dad's house on Thanksgiving..
My apartment was the next victim,
And tonight it was Ben's turn to have his house overtaken by Christmas decor. [:

It was so much fun! The night started of with Ben and I making dinner. The other night, we made cheese and saved the whey. Then tonight we cooked pasta in the whey from our cheesemaking adventure, and put some of the cheese we made into the spaghetti sauce! It was super yummy! [: After dinner, it was time to decorate! Ben's brother's girlfriend Brittnae and I put up the bears and snowmen and santas on top of the piano, and the lights and the strings of beads on the tree while the boys put up tinsel in the kitchen and made milkshakes for everyone! Ben, Brittnae, and I had to be sneaky for a minute and turn the tree when nobody was looking.. so that the fullest part of the tree would be in the front. (We didn't want Brandon to see us turning it.. because he was the one who put up the tree in the first place.. haha) There was tons of conversation thrown around (mostly by Brittnae) about "next year, when Jessica and I a real part of the family" and "racing.." haha. I'm pretty sure the sudden talk about all of that came about because Lyndee (Ben's sister) is remarrying her ex-husband (he proposed to her Monday night). But who knows. :P Then we all helped put the ornaments on the tree. I love just hanging out at Ben's house. I love his family, especially his niece and nephews! [: They're so much fun to be around! Ahh... And I just love Christmastime. I love it that everyone is in the cheerful, loving, caring mood that December brings. I wish that feeling would last all year long. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment