Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Iron County Fair

I love love love the Iron County Fair [: This year was different though, because I was watching the parade instead of marching in it, I was at the fair for more than two hours instead of slaving away at Dairy Freeze.. and the time spent with all the friends I saw was spent catching up instead of goofing around and just having fun, talking about nothing in particular. I still loved every second of it [:

Mom, eating her fabulously delicious ribs


The most delectable corn on the planet


Wyatt, chowing down on those ribs

Random snake man [:

He let me hold her! Her name is Katie, and she's adorable [:

Abby didn't like her very much.. haha


Sound booth at the entertainment tent

Waiting for Dylan..

The ferris wheel from a distance..

Spongebob face!


Swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment