
Ben Stratford
October 14, 1985
R.M. - Germany/Austria
DSC Graduate Spring 2010
B.S. in Music
Excellent Tuba Player
Wonderful Composer/Arranger
Grad School Fall 2011
Beautiful green eyes
Freckles scattered across his nose
"Superman Curl"
Strong, cuddly arms
Infectious laugh
Sweet, tender smile

Ben is a gentleman. He opens doors, pulls my chair out for me, helps me up after we've been sitting on the ground, takes my plate to the sink after dinner, and lots more. He asks me what I think, how I feel, is considerate of my feelings, and makes me smile every second we're together. He holds my hand all the time. He thanks me at least once a day for just being me, and tells me that he's glad we're dating. He encourages me, uplifts me, and reminds me that I'm special. I always feel the spirit super strong when I'm with him. It's like it radiates from him. He works in the temple Friday mornings, and I absolutely love to hear stories and experiences he's had while in the temple. I love every minute I spend with him, and I'm so lucky that he's mine!
October 14, 1985
R.M. - Germany/Austria
DSC Graduate Spring 2010
B.S. in Music
Excellent Tuba Player
Wonderful Composer/Arranger
Grad School Fall 2011
Beautiful green eyes
Freckles scattered across his nose
"Superman Curl"
Strong, cuddly arms
Infectious laugh
Sweet, tender smile

Ben is a gentleman. He opens doors, pulls my chair out for me, helps me up after we've been sitting on the ground, takes my plate to the sink after dinner, and lots more. He asks me what I think, how I feel, is considerate of my feelings, and makes me smile every second we're together. He holds my hand all the time. He thanks me at least once a day for just being me, and tells me that he's glad we're dating. He encourages me, uplifts me, and reminds me that I'm special. I always feel the spirit super strong when I'm with him. It's like it radiates from him. He works in the temple Friday mornings, and I absolutely love to hear stories and experiences he's had while in the temple. I love every minute I spend with him, and I'm so lucky that he's mine!
I like him already! He seems perfect for you! Can't wait to meet him!!!
ReplyDelete