Today, I am grateful for so many things.
For prayer.
That I have a best friend who I can confide in.. who I can tell anything to. [:
That I have someone who loves me for me.
For Sundays.
For warm blankets.
For stars.
For music.
That I am loved.
Today, I saw the hand of God in my life.
This morning during my prayers, I was prompted to ask a certain question. So I did. I had no intention of asking this question when I woke up this morning, so the prompting came as a bit of a surprise. But I asked, and I am so very grateful that I did. I didn't get an answer right away, but as the day went on my mind kept going back to the question that I had asked. And at one point, I received an answer. And it felt sooo wonderful! The spirit that I felt was so powerful that it almost brought me to tears. [:
Today, I felt.
The spirit.
Remorse.
Comfort.
Gratitude.
Peace.
Anguish, Sorrow.
Joy, Gratitude.
The spirit!
Love.
Lucky.
Contentment.
Sorrow.
Forgiveness.
Love.
Wonder.
Peace.
I LOVE your gratitude journal! It is such a cool idea!
ReplyDeleteThis really is awesome. Great Idea too! The world needs more uplifting words on the interweb!
ReplyDelete