Today, when I was walking through the parking lot into the office building where I work, this man said to me, "You don't have to rush." I didn't think I was rushing at all.. But maybe I was. As I watched him, he walked slowly, with a hard limp. As I thought about what he said to me, that simple phrase started to take on so many different meanings.
I don't have to rush to work.
I don't have to rush to school.
I don't have to rush in making a decision.
I don't have to rush in planning events.
I don't have to rush in doing my homework.
I don't have to rush through the grocery store.
I don't have to rush through my prayers.
I don't have to rush through reading my scriptures.
I can slow down.
I can enjoy.
I can appreciate.
I myself needed to hear this! THANK YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Mom [: I was so glad to get to talk to you for just a sec today. Miss you.
ReplyDelete