Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Journal 11/2/10

Today, I am grateful for so many things.
For stress relief.
For a sense of accomplishment.
For criticism.
For hugs.
For Brenna.
For dinner at Ben's.
For playtime. [:
For music.
For avocados! {:
For a clean room.
For clean laundry.
For caramel caribou ice cream.
For erasers.
For my dad :D

Today, I saw the hand of God in my life.
Sometimes, I think Heavenly Father likes to play little jokes on us.. to see how we react. [: Today, I got up early enough to have breakfast. And I even had time to make a sandwich to take with me, so I could eat lunch when I ran to work after class. (I usually don't get lunch) So, I thought I was super cool, and felt really good about the whole getting up early thing. But when I got to school this morning, I saw a sign posted on the door that said, "Dr. Roberts is sick today, class is canceled." (Or something to that effect) So, I had a whole extra hour, in which I now had nothing I needed to do. But I'm so glad I had that hour, because I spent it talking and laughing with my good friend Derek Baker. It was a lot of fun getting to sit out in the lobby on the awesome big red couches and just talk and listen to music and eat my lunch. It was an opportunity to slow down, to enjoy. I wasn't rushing. [: And I'm so grateful.

Today, I felt.
Accomplished.
Surprised.
Relaxed. [:
Small.
Loved.
Happy. [:
Full.
Playful.
Wonder.
Adoration.
Comforted.
Butterflies.
Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment