Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gratitude Journal 11/13/10

Today, I am grateful for so many things.

For change.
Today, I woke up and decided I needed a change. So I cut bangs straight across, and put pink in my hair. It's little changes like this that keep me from chopping my hair off. I'm determined to keep it long at least until the summer time.
My friend Ryan posted a picture on Facebook the other day.. it was a before and after shot of his efforts to get back in shape. All he did was exercise every day and change his eating habits. And the change is incredible! He looks so much healthier and happier. It's like he was completely transformed in just nine weeks. The change that he has made has motivated me to start working out everyday, and to eat healthier and smarter. I've been saying for the longest time that I want to tone up and get my abs back, but now it's serious. Starting Monday morning I'll be on my way to a healthier me. [:
I'm grateful that we can all change. We can all make an effort to be a better version of ourselves. Whether it's toning up your abs, being a better friend, or strengthening your testimony.. there is always something I can be doing to change myself into a better version of me. [:


1 comment:

  1. The pink streak didn't hold you over very long did it? It's ok, I think your hair looks great short! And that picture was amazing.

    ReplyDelete