Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 15, 2010

Go to the Corner



Last night, something happened to me that has not happened since I was little.
I got put on time-out.
By my boyfriend's sister. [:
Because I stuck my tongue out at Ben.
But don't worry, he was on time-out too.
Because he bit me. hahaha

It was actually really funny. Because Ben's niece Ella and her dad Russ were already on time-out for sticking out their tongues. So there we were.. all four of us, sitting on bar stools in the middle of the kitchen. And Lindy (Ben's sister) ran out of timers.. so we had to use a watch and Ben's phone.

Ella got done with her punishment first. (Russ would have been done at the same time, but wouldn't behave.. so Lindy had to keep adding time for him) Then I was done second. And instead of Lindy talking to me about what I had done wrong.. she had Ella do it. Cutest thing in the whole world! She asked me why I was on time-out, then if sticking out my tongue was respectful to Ben. Then she asked what I was going to do as soon as Ben got off of time out. My responses?

"I stuck out my tongue."
"No."
"Tell him I'm sorry."

And then when Ben's time was up, Ella asked him the same questions. But.. he totally denied biting me, and almost had to sit there for a little while longer. :P

All in all, it was a funny little experience.. that I don't think I'll ever forget. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment