
My name is Jessica. I am a Latter-Day Saint, a daughter, a sister, a friend. A college student, a musician, and a giggle box.
I love life. I love being able to experience everything that I do. The ups, downs, twists, and turns are all part of the ride, and that's what makes it enjoyable. Wouldn't life be a terrible bore if it was only a stretch of flat, straight tracks with a rude and sudden stop at the end that our car was bound to?
I have the best family a girl could ask for. Without them I would be nothing. They are always there for me; always supporting me in the crazy endeavors I get myself into. I love them all so very much, and I am so grateful to call them mine.

My parents are my strength.
My siblings are my examples.
As my family continues to grow, so will my love for them.
Families truly are forever.
The purpose of my blog:
In the words of my dear friend Kiri.. "I really just started it because I was sick of buying journals, and of my hand not being able to catch up with my brain while hand-writing. I started it because I wanted a place to write down all the intense, and cluttered things going through my head constantly."
Now, I need to explain the title of my blog; Kaleidoscope.
A quote by Henry Ward Beecher sums it up quite nicely.
"Our days are a kaleidoscope. Every instant a change takes place in the contents. New harmonies, new contrasts, new combinations of every sort. Nothing ever happens twice alike. The most familiar people stand each moment in some new relation to each other, to their work, to surrounding objects. The most tranquil house, with the most serene inhabitants, living upon the utmost regularity of system, is yet exemplifying infinite diversities."And such is my life. Every day is a new experience, completely unique.. but using the exact elements that were used the day before.
No comments:
Post a Comment