
In exactly 16 days, I will be moving out.. into an apartment.
Away from my family.
With two girls I've never met before in my life.
I'm excited!
To have my own place.
To live closer to school.
To make lots of new friends.
To host BBQs and game nights.
To be able to wake up a half an hour before class and still be on time.
To play sand volleyball whenever I feel like it.
To buy groceries.
To decorate & furnish.
I'm sad.
To leave my parents.
To leave Kyler.
To not be here when my sister is tiny.
To leave Koda.
To abandon the days of towel fights, water fights, and all-around torture from Dad.
To leave Mom, one of my best friends in the whole world.
To leave my ward.
To leave my friends.
To pack up all of my stuff.
To leave the porch swing(s).
Life is gonna change forever.
That's for sure.
Away from my family.
With two girls I've never met before in my life.
I'm excited!
To have my own place.
To live closer to school.
To make lots of new friends.
To host BBQs and game nights.
To be able to wake up a half an hour before class and still be on time.
To play sand volleyball whenever I feel like it.
To buy groceries.
To decorate & furnish.
I'm sad.
To leave my parents.
To leave Kyler.
To not be here when my sister is tiny.
To leave Koda.
To abandon the days of towel fights, water fights, and all-around torture from Dad.
To leave Mom, one of my best friends in the whole world.
To leave my ward.
To leave my friends.
To pack up all of my stuff.
To leave the porch swing(s).
Life is gonna change forever.
That's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment