Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I love my mothers. I appreciate them for everything they do for me, and for my brothers and sisters. I know that they are doing His work. I could never express how truly grateful I am to them.

I am so proud to be a woman.. To be able to someday have the opportunity to raise my children in the gospel. In my patriarchal blessing it says that the greatest blessing I will ever be given is that of motherhood. And I truly believe that. I anxiously await the day that I get to hold a baby of my own in my arms. But until then, I will prepare myself the best I can.. become the best person that I can be.. so that I may be able to teach my children right from wrong, and share my testimony of the gospel with them.. so that they may know from the very beginning that it is true.


No comments:

Post a Comment