Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Official..

I'm just a heart-breaker.
That's all there is to it.







P.S..
  • Kyler is walking now (little bits)
  • I'm numero uno on the "who to contact" list when Danielle goes into labor.
  • Which means I get to take care of my sweet baby brother during that time :] I'm so excited to spend that time with him! And I'm so grateful that I was my parents' first choice in the matter :D
  • I need a car. Maybe I just need to test drive a few more of them, but I can't get that adorable baby blue Honda Civic Hybrid out of my head!
  • I want a running buddy.
Why can't things be easy? I know the saying "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." And I don't want it to be easy all the time.. just here and there maybe.. little spurts of ease and relaxation and worry-free existence.

If only, if only.. the woodpecker sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment