Today, I am grateful for so many things.
For sleep.
For "Wednesday Wonders" (Wednesday is the night that Brenna and I have a weekly adventure)
For laughter.
That Lindsey and I get along so well.
For my family.
For cute Disney movies that touch the heart.
For opera. Haha [:
To have my own room.
For making new friends.
For holding hands.
Today, I saw the hand of God in my life.
I am so blessed to have good friends. I don't know if this counts, but today I realized how lucky I am to have friends like Brenna and Ben and Lindsey and Natalie and all the others who have blessed my life. Brenna made me dinner tonight. Ben lets me hug him as long as I want, even if he has to be somewhere. Lindsey gets me. She understands me. Haha. She's the only roommate who does. :P They are all awesome.. every one of my friends are. And I'm so lucky to have them in my life! They inspire me to be a better person. [:
Today, I felt.
Rushed.
Good.
Full.
In awe.
Love!
Productive.
Accomplished.
Adventurous!
Hopeful (Lindsey..) [:
Sleepy. [:
Haha! Jessica!! I love you!
ReplyDelete