Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thoughts

Work was long.
My feet hurt.
Jacob is a jerk.
I miss Aubrey.
I miss Taylor.
I miss Evie.
I miss Natalie.
I miss Brenna.
I need a new car.
I wish I knew how to say no.
I want to go back to Provo, it's too hot down here.
I need a running buddy.
I'd like a boyfriend.
But then again I don't think I want one.
I hope I get as much money as the FAFSA says I will.
I need an apartment.
I should clean my room.
I'm going to have the oil changed in my car tomorrow.
I miss Jeff.
I wish I had time to hang out with everyone that wants to, and still have time to work and chill all by myself.
I have forty hot dogs, forty buns, three bags of chips, two gallons of juice, two bags of popsicles, 100 plates, a box of plastic silverware, and a bag of charcoal that I'm not sure what to do with.
Tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment: